On a first date, the following is a bad idea:
– Asking the person’s adress. If she tells you “close to here”, it’s because it’s not normal to share the exact street, number and postal code.
– Not talking and looking away. This just makes you look weird.
– Bars that serve you Boreale instead of asking which kind of blonde you want are kinda trashy. If you think that’s being spoiled, simply try to pick a bar that does not smell funny and does not have slot machines in the back.
– Smelling like mold is not a good idea. Wash your clothing.
– Inviting the girl at your place when you feel like the date is over. If it didn’t work over chat, won’t save the date either. In fact, it will make you look creepy.